The Parliament Cleaning Group
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/canadian/public_html/frontend/canadian_kiosk/templates/listing/kiosk2.php on line 304
The Parliament Cleaning Group services Eastern Ontario with residential and commercial fibre cleaning services and products. We are certified members of the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration, a professional membership that is your guarantee of professional care and service.
Our Services Include:
- Area Rugs
- Entrance Matting
- Area Rug Care Tips
- Carpet Care Tips
- Drapery Alert
- Upholstery Care Tips
Request a FREE, No-Obligation Estimate On-Line
Location(s) of Business
250 City Centre Bay 108/110,Ottawa,Ontario,K1K 3T7parliamentcleaning-0609
We clean all types of area rugs, ranging from Chinese, Indian and Persian. Repairs and a refringing service is also offered. Pickup and delivery service is available and the turn around time is 7-10 days. We also sell a full line of underpadding products.
High Speed Fans Dry Hanging Carpets
We Pickup and Deliver
We Clean and Treat All Types of Rugs
Our In Plant Cleaning Process includes the following steps:
1) Pre inspection of each rug: We look for fading, discolouration, stains, wear, pre existing damage, colour fastness and odours.
2) Pre Vacuum both sides of each rug: Shaking and dislodging the loose particles such as soil, sand, grit, dust etc.. from the rug.
3) Pre Treat Spots, Spills, and Stains using the most advanced spotting techniques (some stains are permanent and are not removable).
4) Pre Clean Fringe by hand (wear and or discolouration may not be reversible).
5) Pre Treat Traffic and heavily soiled areas. ( discolouration due to wear, fading, or chemical reaction is not reversible).
6) Agitate, Dissolove, Suspend and Extract the ground in soils.
7) Rinse to further remove soil and cleaning residue. This step also restores the natural feel and look.
8) Restore the Nap with special grooming tools.
9) Comb the Fringe and retreat as applicable.
10) Dry the Rugs in our climate controlled drying room.
11) Post Cleaning Inspection.
Additional services include:
Stain Repellent treatments
Fire Retardant Treatments
- Like everything else a household or business purchases, carpets are a valuable investment. The average life of any carpet can be increased by simply initiating a sound maintenance program as soon as the carpet is installed.
- The most important benefit of this program is the money saved by not having to replace carpets prematurely. As well the carpet will look great.
- Since soil is only visible on the top 1/3 of carpet, waiting to clean carpet until it is visibly dirty, is too long. Because dirt and grit are so abrasive, waiting until the last minute to clean, will shorten the carpets life and detract from a home or business appearance.
- The correct maintenance program for any carpet must be tailored to the exact requirements of each home or business.
- A proper program blends a variety of methods to obtain the best result.
Hot Water Extraction and steam cleaning are the same process. It is water sprayed into the carpet underpressure and is extracted seconds later. This process can be performed by portable machines or truck mounted equipment. Soiled areas may need to be Pre Scrubbed before extraction to loosen debris.
This systyem is designed to remove dirt, grime and atmospheric soiling in carpet. An emulsifier is released on the carpet to loosen dirt and spots. Next, a special absorbent pad immersed in a neutralizing solution gently massages all sides of the carpet fibre to remove grime and soiling.
Additional Services Include:
- Spot/Stain removal
- Pet Stain Removal
- Anti Static treatments
- Mold/Mildew treatments
- Stain Repellent treatments
- Odour Removal
- Entrance Matting Maintenance and Sales
- Annual Maintenance Programs