Eastwind Martial Arts
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/canadian/public_html/frontend/canadian_kiosk/templates/listing/kiosk2.php on line 304
THIS JUST MIGHT CHANGE YOUR LIFE!
NO ONE SITS ON THE BENCH AT EASTWIND MARTIAL ARTS!
Classes Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday mornings. Family classes available. Parents can train with their children as a family.
Eastwind Martial Arts believes in authentic and comprehensive training methods for the follwing reasons:
- Methods of teaching and learning have been tried and tested over centuries of repetition.
- Small classes facilitates faster learning suited to thier performance and ability.
- Achievement is based on individual personal effort - not competition.
Receive Authentic Comprehensive Training at EMA in:
- Okinawa Goju Ryu Karate - provides all the aspects of karate training including striking, kicking, blocking and movement in kata.
- Kobudo - involves the use of traditional weaponry with tools including Bo, jo, sai, kama, tonfa, oar and 7 more.
- Yama Bushi Aiki Ju-jutsu - involves throwing, joint locking, and grappling. It is accepted that over 86% of all confrontations end up in a grappling situation.
- Shaolin Kung - Fu - this is an acient art based on the movemnet of the dragon, snake, tiger, crane and leopard. We following the teaching of David Chong, (CKKA founded in 1962).
- Students also learn the principals and application of knife and tactical self -defence, meditation and proper muscle flexibility and strengthening.
Look to Eastwind Budo Life Centre for all your Health, Fitness & Self Defence Solutions. Learn a New Skill, Help Control ADD and ADHD, Physical Health and Fitness.
Improved Self-Esteem, Self-Confidence, and Self-Discipline.
Improved Focus, Attention, and Impulse Control.
Emotional well being, through the comraderie of working with fellow students on common goals
Spiritual well being, which comes from the non-violent philosophy of martial arts, and from the importance of a martial artist's duty to others.
Find Out How Easy & Affordable It Is To Get Started.
Ask about our Satisfaction Guarantee.
Arm Your Child with Self Esteem.
2000 Years Can't be wrong!!
Location(s) of Business
1800 Bank Street,Ottawa,Ontario,eastwind-140510
FREE! Thursday Nov 1, 2012 - Eastwind Martial Arts will be conducting a FREE anti-bullying class for anyone looking to learn some ways/hints/tricks to out-smart a bully, difuse bully type situations and more.
Karate Master Masaji Taira, 8th Dan from Okinawa, Japan will be at Eastwind Martial Arts from Oct 12-14. If you are serious about Goju Ryu this seminar is for you! Please enquire. Only 3 spots remaining.
Eastwind Martial Arts invites you to our Back to School/Fall Open House, Saturday Sept 15, 2012. 1/2 price on the membership fee! The school for you. We offer classes for children, studnets, adults and families. Don't put it off anymore - Just do it!
Saturday mornings begins with outstanding instruction at Seminars, with our featured Instructor Hanshi John Therien, 9th Dan Hanshi and many other expert instructors from accross Canada.
Karate seminar, September 24 from 2-4 pm at Eastwind Martial Arts - 1800 Bank St - exploring self defence applications of certain techquies found in Goju Ryu karate. Open to all belt levels ages 11 yeras old and above.
Grand Opening New Location Eastwind Martial Arts To be announced soon.
Grand Master Dave Chong from Toronto will be teaching a Shaloin Kwan Dao (General Kwan's big sword) seminar at Eastwind Martial Arts. Space in limited.