Optimal Physiotherapy Clinic
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/canadian/public_html/frontend/canadian_kiosk/templates/listing/kiosk2.php on line 304
OPC is the ‘new kid on the block’, arriving on the Ottawa physiotherapy and rehabilitation scene with a determination to provide courteous, professional and effective physiotherapy care.
OPC brings evidence based client centered and ‘hands on’ total rehabilitation to people who may be recovering from an acquired or developmental disability or injury.
Even though OPC is ‘new’ in Ottawa, the people behind our company bring with them a wealth of relevant experience, skills and knowledge acquired over a total of 38 years of professional practice.
Having both worked at the cutting edge of orthopedic and trauma acute care, to teaching hospitals and community care as well as outpatient physiotherapy clinics across 5 countries, our key staff are both equipped with the necessary psychomotor skills to provide optimum care to our clients.
We aim to provide qualitative manual and active therapy with emphasis on patient education and empowerment.
Strategically located at the Central Medical Building, at the corner of Carling Avenue and Holland Avenue, we are easily accessible and hope to contribute to the delivery of patient care to the people of the greater Ottawa.
To read about our staff please use the thumbnail picture links in the sidebar to read more about each of our professionals at Optimal Physiotherapy.
Location(s) of Business
205 - 1105 Carling Avenue,Ottawa,Ontario,K1Y 4G5optimalphysiotherapy-07152011
Our services are provided in a variety of settings: Out Patient Clinic, Retirement Homes, Long Term Facilities/ Nursing Homes, Home Care. Our Services include the followings:
- Pain Management
- Post Surgical Care
- Fall Prevention.
- ADP Assessments for walker and wheel chair precription.
- Customised Orthotics.
- Rehabilitation & Back to Work Programs
- Massage Therapy
OPC offers professional and efficient physiotherapy care in a safe environment. We provide optimum care in all areas of physiotherapy. Our services include:
- Sport and soft tissue injuries such as lateral epicondylitis, Tennis elbow, ACL injuries, patello-femoral syndromes, tendinitis, bursitis, sprains and strains
- Musculoskeletal conditions like neck pain, back pain, knee dysfunction, plantarfasciitis , post immobilization stiffness and joint dysfunction
- Post surgical treatment and rehabilitation of Total Hip Replacement & Total Knee Replacement, laminectomies and rotator cuff injuries.
- Rehabilitation and Back to Work Programs for work place injury patients.
- MVA: treatment and rehabilitation of patients with whiplash injuries and/or other soft tissue injuries following motor vehicle accident (MVA). We offer work hardening programs in our comprehensive approach to patient care.
- WSIB (Work Saftey Insurance Board): We treat all cases of injuries at work. We treat all cases of injuries at work and have direct billing through WSIB. We are participants in all of the WSIB Programs of Care.
- Neuro-rehabilitation of patients with conditions such as stroke, Cerebral Palsy, Acquired Brain Injuries, MS, Parkinson’s disease, Peripheral Nerve injury, Guillian Barre Syndrome, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, Muscular Dystrophy, Myopathy
- Care of the elderly around falls prevention and management, post stroke and/ or post surgical management of the elderly, contracture prevention and management, soft tissue injuries, decreased mobility and independence.
Show casing our core areas of care and expertise covering injury prevention, treatment and rehabilitation.